ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- 6 Great Options! What I Would Do with 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards
- All Current Chase Offers In One Place! Continuously Updated With The Latest & Greatest
- Myth Busted! Earning an Amex Welcome Offer By Paying Taxes
- Chase Credit Card Applications Flowchart: Don't Sweat The Pending Message!
- American Airlines Personal Card Comparison & Reviews
- New Delta Amex Offer, Up To 30% Off Your Flight (Targeted)
- (3 Ending) Current Transfer Bonus List & History Of Transfer Bonus Offers
- Banking & A Cup of Coffee: My Thoughts After Visiting A Capital One Café
- Hyatt Globalist Fast Track Challenge: Earn It In Just 20 Nights With FoundersCard
- Help! Is this Short Connection Enough Time to Catch My Next Flight?
- Amex Adds Qatar Airways as Transfer Partner & Why We're Excited About That
- Wide Open British Airways Business Class Awards On New Route
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Mastercard Gift Card Deal Now Live
- (Up To 150% Transfer Bonus) Bilt Rent Day: Double Points & Other Goodies To Kick Off The Month
- How To Maximize Target Circle Offers For Discounted Gift Cards
- Why The Discover Savings Bonus Is Better Than You Think
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Tales From United's Best Promo Ever, You Can Now Change FHR Booking Dates & Family's $7.6M Recycling Fraud Story
- A New Gift Card Scam At Kroger You Should Be Aware Of
- Don't Leave Credits, Money Or Points On The Table: Your End Of Month Checklist
- Points & Miles Glossary: Every Travel Abbreviation & Acronym You Need
- Should We Be Worried About Hyatt Going Dynamic, Amex's One Day Pop-Up Pub & Office Apocalypse In NYC
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.