Delta Amex Offer
There is a new Delta Amex offer that can get you up to 30% off. This appears to be highly targeted, as are most Delta Amex Offers, but offers a nice discount. It is also an improve over the 25% off offer we saw earlier in the year. The catch this time around is how you have to book the flight. Let's take a look at all of the details of this offer.
Updated 7/24/23 with new offer
- Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more purchases directly with Delta Air Lines by 10/06/2023.
- Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
There is also a second offer for $100 off of $500+. HT Facebook Member Kevin
Notable Offer Terms
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines.
- Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, standby fees, and Delta Sky Club® memberships.
- Excludes the following:
- (i) purchases in-person at the airport where Delta is not the merchant of record, lounges, and sales offices,
- (ii) all purchases on-board flights including food, beverage, and WiFi,
- (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com,
- (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and
- (v) Delta Vacations®, Delta Dive, Delta Cargo, On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises, Delta Meeting Network,
- (vi) travel insurance/trip protection, gift card purchases, and charitable donations.
In the past it was possible to buy Delta gift cards for these Delta Amex Offers but it appears they have gotten wise to that. They are now requiring you to book an actual flight. That doesn't mean you have to actually take the flight though. You can bank the travel credit if you cancel it, just remember that this credit will expire within 12 months. So only go that route if you fly Delta often and know you will use it.
These offers fill their quota quickly so if you see it on your account add it ASAP. Let us know in the ToP Facebook Group if you were targeted.