FoundersCard Hyatt Globalist Challenge
There is a new Hyatt Globalist challenge, mere weeks after the amazing Bilt Hyatt challenge just wrapped up. While that one was free to get in on, this FoundersCard Hyatt Globalist challenge will cost you some cheddar. That is because FoundersCard is a lifestyle card for the rich and famous…err for the small business owner or entrepreneur. We'll get into the details of FoundersCard a bit and then the Hyatt status challenge.
What Is FoundersCard?
On the FoundersCard site they explain the membership with the following blurb:
A Membership community of over 100,000 entrepreneurs and business executives who receive unprecedented benefits and networking opportunities.
I haven't had the FoundersCard in several years but it is a lifestyle type of card aimed at business owners. That comes with some deals with certain suppliers, travel discounts and status perks / challenges from time to time. Notable examples that they have had over the years are:
- Caesars Rewards Diamond status
- $20,000 of fee free Stripe swipes
- Discounts for MailChimp
- Discounts on some United, Alaska, British Airways etc. airfare
- You may get discounts and status with certain car rental companies too
- Link to all their benefits
The cost isn't cheap, and not nearly as cost effective as it was 4-5 years ago when I had it myself. The yearly membership fee is $595 and there is a $95 initiation fee but I would try to get that part waived.
FoundersCard Hyatt Globalist Challenge Details
Here are the details of the Hyatt Globalist challenge (HT FM):
Get Hyatt Explorist status for 90 days with FoundersCard. Maintain that status through February 2025 by staying 10 nights within 90 days, then stay additional 10 nights within those 90 days to earn Hyatt Globalist status.
- To qualify for this offer, qualifying World of Hyatt members must register by November 16, 2023.
- Members may only register for a trial tier offer from Hyatt Sales Force once every three (3) years.
- Only Qualifying Nights on stays completed within the first ninety (90) days following registration for this offer (“Qualification Period”) will count toward this offer. Nights completed before prior to the start of or after the end of their Qualification Period will not count towards this offer (even if any night stayed otherwise qualifies as a “Tier-Qualifying Night” for purposes of the World of Hyatt program and was during the Qualification Period).
- For other promos and matches this has included nights booked with points and free night certificates. It does not include elite nights earned via credit card spend.
- To earn credit toward this offer, member must check out of a reservation during their Qualification Period.
- If member checks into a reservation during their Qualification Period but does not check out until after their Qualification Period has ended, they will not earn credit towards this offer for any nights stayed as part of that reservation.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer.
- Globalist Quick-Qualify for Current Explorists:
- Upon registration, World of Hyatt members with Explorist status will have the opportunity to earn Globalist status through February 2025 by completing at least twenty (20) Tier-Qualifying Nights at any participating Hyatt hotel or resort worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, or Lindblad Expeditions on stays completed during their Qualification Period. If members satisfy the above requirements during their Qualification Period, they will receive Globalist membership through February 2025. The offer will provide the member with the benefits of Globalist membership, provided that the member will not receive Complimentary Suite Upgrade Awards, a Category 1-7 Free Night Award or My Hyatt Concierge (as defined in the World of Hyatt program terms).
Here is our Referral Link for FoundersCard. If you choose to sign up please let us know in the ToP Facebook Group or via email since we need to confirm people's names that sign up using it.
How To Get It Cheaper
The price is steep but you may be able to get a better deal. If you click through the referral link and enter your email they will send a link to “preview” the membership. Click through this in your email and then don't sign up. Then just sit back and wait. If you don't sign up right away they will often send you better offers to get you to sign up. Some I have seen / heard of are:
- $495 for the year
- $395 Annual Rate
- $295 Lifetime Guaranteed Rate: Prepay the first two years in advance, and lock in your $295 annual rate
It may make more sense for some people at those rates.
FoundersCard Hyatt Globalist Challenge: ToP Thoughts
The FoundersCard Hyatt Globalist Challenge is a great offer for anyone that already has a FoundersCard membership. That is especially true if you missed out on the Bilt Hyatt status challenge a few months back. If you have to sign up for FoundersCard that is a tougher decision. If you think you could maximize World of Hyatt Globalist status then the $600+ dive into FoundersCard may make sense. That is more true if you already have 20 stays in 90 days lined up. If you have to get creative to reach it then that will add in some cost.
If you own a small business and think you can use the other perks of FoundersCard that could help offset the steep fee. That all depends on your spending habits and what your business needs. Crunch the numbers and see if the card makes sense, plus whatever you value Globalist status at.
Here is our Referral Link for FoundersCard. If you choose to sign up please let us know in the ToP Facebook Group or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) since we need to confirm people's names that sign up using it.