ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- Capital One Venture X Business Credit Card Review: How Good is the Business Version of the Famous Venture X Card?
- Free Money With Profitable Lowe's Amex Offer
- Intriguing Delta Reserve Upgrade Offers Are Going Out
- Amex Hilton Personal Cards Review & Comparison Of All 3 Options – New Offers
- Taking Advantage Of Delta Airlines On My Way Out The Door
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Review: Great For Status Chasers
- CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® Review
- Amex Locks Down EveryDay Cards With Yet Another Family Rule
- Legos Ain't Cheap: ToP Tips to Maximize and Save at Legoland
- Windy City Getaway: Over 40 Tips For Visiting Chicago
- (Now Live) Is Hyatt Going All Vacasa On Us? Vacation Rentals Coming!
- How Good Are The Southwest Rapid Rewards Changes Actually? Very Mid…
- New Frontier Airlines Amex Offer, Up To 20% Off
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Mastercard Gift Card Deal
- Another Bout with Dell Over Order Cancellations
- 18 Different Hotel Amex Offers: Hyatt, Expedia, Hilton, Marriott, IHG & More
- Cheap Award Flights: Singapore Krisflyer Spontaneous Escapes
- ($40/4,000 MR Bonus is back) How to Use Rakuten
- New Marriott Timeshare Offer For Marriott's Canyon Villas (Targeted)
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Join Us for Our Next ToP Zoom: Up to Two Years of BOGO with Southwest Airlines Companion Pass
- Airport Gyms Are Newest Priority Pass Lounges, Airline Sues Popular Travel Site & 10 Amazing US Places For Hot Air Balloons
- SAVE THE DATE: ToP Spring 2024 Meetup
- Magnificent Northern Lights Hotel, Hostile Points Hotel Takeover Attempt & Frequent Flyer Rewards Scheme Melts Down
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.