Discover 6% Back On Groceries
My wife's Discover card was targeted for a nice little spending bonus. I have been seeing more and more of these on our cards which is a nice boost to the already rewarding 5% back rotating categories. This time around it is a Discover 6% back on groceries offer. Check your emails to see if you were targeted for this easy win!
Email subject to search: Congrats YOUR NAME, enjoy up to $60 extra cash back at Grocery Stores.
Here are the details of the offer:
- Activate to earn an extra 6% Cashback Bonus® at Grocery Stores on up to $1,000 in new purchases through December 31, 2023.
Danny the Deal Guru has noticed some other Discover offers:
- Earn an extra $100 Cashback Bonus when you make $1,000 in purchases.
- Earn an extra 6% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,000 in purchases with a Digital Wallet.
- Earn an extra 6% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,000 in Walmart purchases.
- Earn an extra 4% Cashback Bonus on up to $1,500 in purchases with a Digital Wallet.
- Earn an extra 2% Cashback Bonus on up to $2,000 in purchases.
I received the Digit Wallet one last week on my card but rarely use them so passed on the offer.
Here are some notable terms for the offer:
- Grocery Store purchases include those made at supermarkets, meat lockers, bakeries, and smaller grocery stores. Grocery delivery services may not be eligible.
- All purchases made at Walmart, Target, convenience stores, wholesale clubs, discount stores, and supercenters are not eligible.
- Purchases must be made with merchants in the U.S.
- To qualify for 6%, the transaction date must be before or on the last day of the offer or promotion.
- For online purchases, the transaction date from the merchant may be the date when the item ships.
- Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods of the end of the promotion.
- Even if a purchase appears to fit in a grocery store category, the merchant may not have a merchant category code (MCC) in that category.
Discover 6% Back On Groceries: ToP Thoughts
I'll probably line this offer up with a Kroger 4x fuel points promo or something like that and grab some gift cards I need for the holidays. Or, maybe I'll save them up to do another gift card challenge in January.
If you got one of these offers as well let me know over in the ToP Facebook Group.