Lowe's Amex Offer
We had it for American Express' Member Week and it is back again for some people. The profitable Lowe's Amex Offer is making a quick return, which is awesome for us. I'll go over the details of this Amex Offer and why it is better than you probably think it is. If you need more info on Amex Offers and where to find them check our out ToP Guide On Amex Offers.
Here are the details for this Lowe's Amex Offer:
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more purchases in-store at Lowe's or online at lowes.com
- Use by 12/31/2023
If you see this one add it to your card right away. There is no telling if it will still be there later. It looks like it is only on business cards.
Notable Terms For The Lowe's Amex Offer
Here are some notable terms for this Lowe's Amex Offer:
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid in-store at participating Lowe’s locations in the US and online only at US websites Lowes.com or LowesProSupply.com.
- Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to applianceparts.lowes.com, lowesstore.wgiftcard.com, blinds.lowes.com, as well as the sale of any electronic or corporate gift cards. (gift cards in store should be fine)
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
What Is So Great About Offer?
It seems like a pretty straightforward offer, because it can be. If you have some home improvement purchases you need to make then this may be an easy way to save some money on those. But, what if you don't have anything you need around the house? You may skip over this offer thinking it isn't really a big deal, but don't!
I say that because Lowe's has a pretty good gift card rack, and you all know how I love my discounted gift cards. Lowe's has a wide selection of third party gift cards to restaurants and even Kroger grocery stores (plus maybe your chain in your area). They also have Visa and Mastercard gift cards that will work anywhere those issuers are excepted. The Visa and Mastercard gift cards will come with an activation fee but the $50 you get back will more than cover them PLUS give you a discount on whatever you use them on.
If you find a third party gift card that works for you that is the way to go though. That is because you will lock in the full discount of 20% on a $250 purchase. For example, if you can find a grocery store's gift card that you normally shop at anyway, that is where the sweet spot is.
Lowe's Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
Hopefully many of you were targeted for this offer. Remember that you only need to check your business cards. That is something I wish I had realized before diving in on all of my wife's cards. She was not targeted but luckily my business cards were. That is an easy $45 – $50 in savings going right in my pocket.
Remember that even if you don't have a need for anything at Lowe's that this Lowe's Amex Offer can get you a discount on pretty much anywhere. That is true thanks to the ample gift card racks that Lowe's have in store.
Let me know if you were targeted for this great offer over in the ToP Facebook Group.