Frontier Airlines Amex Offer
There is a new Frontier Airlines Amex Offer that I am going to have to take advantage of. I know people like to poo-poo Frontier and Spirit Airlines but they can be mighty useful. Especially if you are getting up to 20% off with an excellent Amex Offer. I also wonder if this would stack with another Frontier Airlines trick?
RELATED: ToP Guide To Amex Offers
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with Frontier Airlines by 12/31/2023.
- Flights must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
Terms Of The Frontier Airlines Amex Offer
Here are some notable terms for the offer:
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Frontier Airlines online at US website flyfrontier.com, or through the merchant mobile app.
- Flights must originate in the US. In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes (i) all purchases with third parties, affiliates, partners, (ii) travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, airport transfers, tours, activities, and (iii) gift vouchers.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
I usually buy my Frontier Airlines tickets at the airport to avoid the online fee for buying tickets. This can save you $10-$40 per person, per one way. That adds up to substantial savings if flying with a family etc. When I first saw the offer I figured buying at the airport would still trigger it since it just specifies directly with the airline. When I got lower in the terms I noticed this:
Offer valid for purchases made directly with Frontier Airlines online at US website flyfrontier.com, or through the merchant mobile app.
That makes it sound like it won't work if you buy at the airport. I have a suspicion that they just left that out of the terms because most people don't purchase their tickets in person anymore. I am willing to give it a try and see. If I end up doing it this weekend when I am at the airport I'll let you know if I get the Amex Offer email.
Frontier Airlines Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
I really like this Frontier Airlines Amex Offer because it is accessible to pretty much anyone. It isn't like those spend $1500 and get $250 back airline offers we normally see. Most round trip flights will go above the $200 range, so this should be fairly easy to take advantage of. That is if you don't thumb your nose at low cost carriers at least.
Let me know if you see this offer targeted on any of your cards in the ToP Facebook Group. I saw it on most of our cards so I hope it is widely available.