Travel on Point(s) Meetup
Twice a year, Travel on Point(s) hosts a Meetup. These Meetups are a weekend chocked full of informational sessions and time to meet like-minded award travelers. There really is no better way to level-up your award travel game than attending a Meetup. You learn tips and tricks that are not discussed online, you find a small circle of friends to share your award travel journey, and, if you're lucky, you meet lots of life-long friends.
1/7/23 Update: We are SOLD OUT! Thanks for all of the support. We're creating a waitlist for ticket transfers, as cancellations regularly happen. Use this LINK to confirm your spot. If a ticket is available, the link is active. If not active, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prioritize your spot for any additional tickets.
Spring 2024 Meetup
After an incredible success at ToP Meetup: PIT in fall 2023, the Travel on Point(s) spring 2024 Meetup is another can-not-miss event! To recap the last event, we sold over 200 tickets and finished with 204 attendees in Pittsburgh. If you missed those fireworks at the Pirates game, you REALLY missed out! Thanks to QCGC sponsoring the Friday night event, all attendees were invited to an informal Meet & Greet at the hotel and it was a resounding success! Whether you've been to dozens of meetups, or you've never before even heard of a meetup, you should make plans to attend the Travel on Point(s) spring 2024 Meetup! As we want to limit capacity and maintain a small, intimate setting, we are capping ticket sales at a similar number to ToP Meetup: DFW and PIT.
So it is time to mark your calendars for the spring 2024 ToP Meetup: April 5-7, 2024.
But where are we going? That is a great question! We're headed to a city whose first airport terminal was named a “farmhouse” and passenger air service began all the way back in 1929. Since 1941, the airport is named after the Father of the Air Force, Billy Mitchell and the city itself is known for one thing: brewing beer. In fact, it's nickname is “Brew City.” You already know the answer, right? Welcome to ToP Meetup: MKE. We're headed to the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee!
Travel on Point(s) Meetup Details
- What: ToP Meetup: MKE
- When: Friday, April 5, 2024 to Sunday, April 7, 2024
- Where: Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
- Why: Because it is the Hottest Ticket in Town and You are Awesome and Wouldn't Miss It
Ticket sales go live on November 1 at 9:30 p.m. ET. Unlike prior sales, this is a one-time sale. This is your two week warning to make plans to be ready to purchase tickets at this time! We anticipate tickets going fast.
Ticket Sales Information
We anticipate high demand for tickets for Travel on Point(s) Meetup: MKE. These tickets are sold first-come, first-served. Once all tickets are sold, ToP will circulate a wait list for anyone interested in last-minute tickets.
- What: ToP Meetup: MKE
$225$250 (waitlist tickets)
- Limit: 1 ticket per transaction, no limit to number of transactions
- Ticket Info: Tickets are non-refundable. Non-refundable means you will not receive cash, services, a future credit, or any other remuneration if your ticket goes unused. If you are unable to attend after purchase, ToP will facilitate ticket transfers to members on the wait list. Ticket transfers incur a $25 transfer fee, payable by both the transferee and transferor. All ticket transfers must go through ToP. Any tickets that do not match ToP's records will not be admitted. All ticket transfers end at 7 p.m. ET on March 26, 2024.
- PURCHASE TICKETS HERE. (link is active when tickets are available. if not active, please email email@example.com to reserve your priority to additional waitlist tickets).
Travel on Point(s) Meetup: ToP Thoughts
We are truly excited to announce our spring 2024 Meetup. We expect a sold-out event and an incredible weekend in Milwaukee. If you are a returning attendee, or are considering attending for the first time, these events are the highlight of your year. Prepare to level-up your award travel game and meet lots of like-minded folks at the same time!
Have any questions about the Travel on Point(s) spring 2024 Meetup? Come over to the Facebook group and let us know.