ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- Credit Card 1099s: Three Perplexing Cases This Year
- As Expected, Amex Rolls Out New Family Rule For Green Card
- Delta No Lifetime Language Offers Going Out, Check If You're Targeted
- Chase United℠ Business Card Review, Is This The Best United Card Out There?
- (Updated With New Rules) Digging Into The New Amex Platinum Family Card Rule
- Why The New Companion Pass Offer Is A Hard Pass For Most
- Ranking The Increased Delta Amex Offers (Up To 110K Miles)
- A Great Flying Blue Change For Promo Award Bookings
- Book ASAP! Turkish Airlines Devalues its Award Chart
- Decisions, Decisions: 6 Keys To Choosing Where to Travel on Point(s)
- Enjoying the Simple Life at the Andaz Papagayo
- New Perks! Bilt Rewards Adds Milestone Rewards
- Hyatt Is Losing SLH To Hilton, But It May Not Be As Bad As It Seems
- How Long Are Amex Referral Bonus Points Taking To Post?
- Turn Your Casino Status Into A $150 Dinner In Vegas (Update)
- United Mile Play Offers: Rack Up Thousands Of Bonus Miles On Your Next Flight
- Everything You Need To Know About The RedCard Sign Up Bonus
- Pay Almost Any Bill With Credit Card: How To Use Melio
- Earn 20,000 United Miles With New Spending Offer (Targeted)
- (New Offers) How To Maximize Target Circle Offers For Discounted Gift Cards
Editor Notes / Roundups
- The One Card Everyone Needs, Sapphire Cards Unlocked, Huge 300K Bonus, 5x Spending Offers & More
- New Premium Delta Lounges, World's Rarest Passport & Fontainebleau Vegas Status Match Is Back
- Hilton Looking To Buy Awesome Brand, Lufthansa Cancelling Up To 90% Of Flights & World's Best Beaches
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.