ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card Review: It's So Good, Applications Are Closed
- Are The Hilton Changes Terrible, Great Or Somewhere In Between?
- 5 Ways To Get Your Money Back From An Amex Negative Balance
- Amex's Dusty Retention Offer Gave Me No Choice But To Close My Business Gold
- (New Offers) Juice Up Your Earnings With A New Batch Of Authorized User Bonus Offers
- ToP Guide to Earning the Southwest Companion Pass
- Devaluation: Vacasa Puts A Lid On Wyndham Redemptions
- Air-France/KLM Reduce Award Costs!
- Southwest Extended Schedule Now Live, But Here Is Why You May Wanna Wait
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Visa Gift Card Deal Now Live
- Discover Card Offers 6% Back On Grocery Purchases (Targeted)
- $525 Wells Fargo Savings Bonus, In Branch Only
- (New Offers) How To Maximize Target Circle Offers For Discounted Gift Cards
- (Up To 150% Transfer Bonus) Bilt Rent Day: Double Points & Other Goodies To Kick Off The Month
- Up To 30% Off Walmart.com With New Amex Offer (Targeted)
- (Extended) Money In The Bank! $325 Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus
- Kroger Is Ending Fuel Points Roll Overs Next Year
Editor Notes / Roundups
- TICKETS GO LIVE THIS WEEK: ToP Spring 2024 Meetup
- My New(ish) Travel Pet Peeve: Nothing Is The Same
- United Unveils Busiest European Schedule Ever (New Routes!), Wild Uncapped Brokerage Bonus & JetBlue Trying To Limit KLM
- Don't Leave Credits, Money Or Points On The Table: Your End Of Month Checklist
- Shakeup At Qatar Airways, Frontier Overhauls Loyalty Program & Which Airlines Carry The Most Passengers (Cool Graphic)
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.