ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- Old vs New: The Southwest Companion Pass Discussion
- What Actually Earns 3X With The Chase Ink Business Preferred
- It Is Now Go Time On That Massive 120K Southwest Business Card Offer
- Buyer Beware: Park Hyatt St. Kitts Falls Short of Its Brand Name
- My Most Insane Hotel Points Redemption To Date
- Frontier Airlines' Latest Promotion Had Me Cracking Up
- (1 New) Current Transfer Bonus List & History Of Transfer Bonus Offers
- Huge Discount On Thrifty Traveler Premium & Premium Plus (People report the code still working)
- Get Up To 10% Off Best Buy (Or Tons Of Other Places) With New Chase Offer
- (Update) Earn 10X American Airlines Miles For Maui Relief Donations
- Get Up To 10% Off Southwest With New Chase Offer
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Mastercard Gift Card Deal
- Why That Office Depot Chase Offer May Not Be Your Best Option
- (More Targeted) Office Max / Depot Amex Offer – Up To 13.3% Off $75+
- Don't Overlook That Lowe's Chase Offer, It Is Better Than You Think
- All Current Chase Offers In One Place! Continuously Updated With The Latest & Greatest
Editor Notes / Roundups
- FINAL TICKET SALES: ToP Fall 2023 Meetup
- (Update) Pump The Brakes: Is 25-50X American Airlines Actually Worth It?
- Your Congress Rep Can Expedite Your Passport, JetBlue Caught Red Handed & Spirit Airlines Pays Millions For Surprise Fees
- Bask Bank Offer Is Fool's Gold, Airlines Cut Fall Flights To Maui & New Routes To Dublin
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.