ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- (It's Back!) Huge 75K MR / $750 No Lifetime Language Offer On Blue Business Cards, Check If Targeted
- Free Snacks! Maximizing Chase Gopuff Credits
- One Of Our ToP Questions: Am I Eligible for Business Cards?
- Excellent 100K Amex Platinum Upgrade Offer (Targeted)
- IHG Credit Card Reviews: New Perks & Increased Offers Rolling Out
- Is Chase Matching The New 90K Ink Offers?
- (New Offers) Rack Up Points With Chase My Bonus Spending Offers
- Is Hyatt Going All Vacasa On Us? Vacation Rentals Coming!
- JetBlue Fires Shots At Delta With Amazing Status Match Offer
- All Current Chase Offers In One Place! Continuously Updated With The Latest & Greatest
- A Quick (Positive) PSA On The Walmart Chase Offer
- $1000 US Bank Checking & Savings Account Offer
- (Updates) Talk is Cheap: Save $40 on AT&T Wireless
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Visa Gift Card Deal Now Live
- (Bilt Experiences) Bilt Rent Day: Double Points & Other Goodies To Kick Off The Month
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Delta Is Backtracking On Changes, 38 Awesome Tips On Tromsø & New 5% Back Option
- Bonus Miles For Amex Waitlist, Delta Cutting Routes & Expedia's 2024 Air Travel Hacks Report
- Don't Leave Credits, Money Or Points On The Table: Your End Of Month Checklist
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.