ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid. Headline articles are bolded.
- IHG Credit Card Reviews: New Perks & Increased Offers Rolling Out
- (Now Live) 5% Categories And Activation Links For 2023 3rd Quarter
- Southwest Personal Credit Card Reviews: Key To The Companion Pass
- (New Offers) Rack Up Points With Chase My Bonus Spending Offers
- Awesome New Offer! Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card Review: Great Earning Opportunities
- End Date Announced: The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Is It Worth Getting? Worth Keeping?
- (4 New) Current Transfer Bonus List & History Of Transfer Bonus Offers
- Capital One Lifestyle Collection Offers Elevated Booking Experience
- Southwest Extended Schedule Now Live, But Here Is Why You May Wanna Wait
- (Now Bookable) Hyatt Is Adding Over 30 Hotels In Europe With New Partnership & 12 Are Category 1 Hotels
- (Lyft Credits) Bilt Rent Day: Double Points & Other Goodies To Kick Off The Month
- UnBonvoyed? Marriott Vacation Club Reaching Out To Reschedule Cancelled Appointments
- (New Hyatt Offer Added) 15 Different Hotel Amex Offers: Includes Hyatt, Hilton, Wyndham, Sonesta & More
- Stacking Programs! Safeway for U & Maximizing the Safeway FreshPass
- All Current Chase Offers In One Place! Continuously Updated With The Latest & Greatest
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Hyatt Adds Dream Hotels, 6 Things That Make A Flight Great & 22 Things To Do In Copenhagen
- A New Low: Changes to Marriott's Terms & Conditions Blame Members for Poor IT
- Amex Sends Out Appreciation Gifts, World's Best Airlines Ranking & NYC To Tax Cars Driving In Manhattan
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.