Hyatt Expanding In Europe
Hyatt just won't quit on their expansion plans, which is great for you an me. Especially when that expansion is in Europe, an area seriously lacking of Hyatt hotels. The latest partnership is with Lindner Hotels AG which is a German hospitality company. The hotels being added will be from their brands ‘Lindner Hotels & Resorts’ and ‘me and all hotels'. They will all fall under the JDV brand, which is a collection of unique, independently owned hotels. That has been one of the more difficult brand explorer options to hit, so this is nice to see. Hey, a free night is a free night!
After doing a little digging on the Linder site it looks like they have 25 properties currently under the Linder Hotels & Resorts brand and 6 more under the me and all hotels brand. The me and all hotels locations are already bookable on Hyatt's site. Some of the Linder properties are too and the rest should be available by the end of the month.
Online Linder Hotels AG is listed as owning 35 properties across 7 different countries, so I wonder if there are 4 more hotels in the works or if I missed some somewhere. Either way it is great to see Hyatt expanding in Europe and I look forward to having the new options available for my World of Hyatt, and by extension, Ultimate Rewards points.
Let me know which property you are most excited to check out over in the ToP Facebook Group.
List Of All Bookable Properties & Categories
- Lindner Hotel Cologne Am Dom
- Lindner Hotel Berlin Ku'damm
- Lindner Hotel Frankfurt Hochst
- Lindner Hotel Leverkusen BayArena
- Lindner Hotel Dusseldorf Seestern
- Lindner Hotel Frankfurt Sportpark
- Lindner Hotel Cologne City Plaza
- Lindner Hotel Prague Castle
- Lindner Hotel Antwerp
- Lindner Hotel Bratislava
- Lindner Hotel Vienna Am Belvedere
- me and all hotel ulm
- Lindner Hotel Frankfurt Main Plaza
- Lindner Hotel Hamburg Am Michel
- Lindner Hotel Hamburg Hagenbeck
- Lindner Hotel Nurburgring Congress
- me and all hotel dusseldorf
- me and all hotel dusseldorf oberkassel
- me and all hotel mainz
- me and all hotel hanover
- me and all hotel kiel
- Lindner Hotel Oberstaufen Parkhotel
- Lindner Hotel Nurburgring Ferienpark
- Lindner Hotel Nurburgring Motorsport
Not In The Hyatt Program Yet
These hotels are bookable on the Hyatt site but say the following: Please note that this hotel is not currently participating in World of Hyatt and guests will not be able to earn points or tier-qualifying night credits, redeem points, or enjoy in-hotel benefits at this time.