PayPal Amex Offer
There is a new PayPal Amex Offer that should be an easy win for anyone targeted. I call it an Amex Offer but this one is a little different, it is coming via targeted email versus finding it in your Amex Offers section on your card. I double checked my card, just to be sure it didn't show up in both places, and I couldn't find it. Let's dive into the details.
Details Of The PayPal Offer
Here are the details for the PayPal Amex Offer:
Email subject: Earn up to $15 after you check out with PayPal
- Through January 28, 2024, you can earn a $5 statement credit up to 3 times after you use your American Express® Card and spend $50 or more in purchases with PayPal.
- Enrollment required.
Here are some notable terms for the PayPal Amex Offer:
- Enrollment is limited and offer will be made unavailable when enrollment cap is met.
- Valid only for purchases made in U.S. Dollars using U.S. PayPal accounts.
- PayPal accounts associated with any non-U.S. country are ineligible.
- Purchases made by the Basic Card Member on the Card Account are eligible for the offer.
- Purchases made by Additional Card Members on the Card Account are ineligible for the offer.
- Enrollment is required.
- Eligible purchases do not include fees or interest charges, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments including those for goods and services, Pay with Venmo, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
PayPal Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
This should be a pretty easy offer to maximize if you do any shopping online. It gets even better if you can pair the purchase with an online shopping portal for a nice stacking opportunity. If you can keep each purchase at right around $50 then that is like getting 10% off your purchase, plus whatever points (or cashback) you normally earn with the card. Hopefully you can earn some portal cashback or points on ToP of that. That is a great way to get a deal on some holiday gifts.