ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn't miss any important information from the week. I'll break it down a bit by category.
- Awesomesauce! All Points Working For Aeroplan Pay Yourself Back (Already The Deal Of The Year?)
- Chase Sending Out Gift Boxes To Some Chase Ink Cardholders
- Are You Having Issues Paying Taxes With Your Chase Card? Try This Trick
- The Chase Aeroplan Card Is Now Best In Class In This One Area
- Alaska Credit Card Fee Increasing But The Changes Are An Overall Positive
- New Hyatt Promos: Free Night Certs, Triple Points, Suite Upgrades & More (Check If Targeted)
- One Of The Best Sweet Spots There Is: Booking ANA Via Virgin Atlantic
- Some Southwest Rapid Rewards Members Getting Free A-List Status
- Wait, Hold Up! The Awesome New IHG Promo Makes Free Night Certs More Valuable?
- Alila Ventana Big Sur, Is It Overrated Or Worth The Hype?
- Chase Sending Out Checking & Saving Combo Bonuses For Up To $900
- New Marriott Amex Offers, Up To 20% Off Your Stay (Targeted)
- IHG Gives 20% Off Award Bookings To Credit Card Holders (Stack Possible)
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Mastercard Gift Card Deal Now Live
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Bilt Cards Hacked, Hilton’s Race To The Bottom, Delta Employees Lounge Locked & More
- Harrowing New Netflix Travel Documentary, Southwest Shake Up, $60K Month Long Stay At Wynn Vegas & More
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.