ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid.
Headline articles are bolded.
- Skip The Chit Chat: Get Right To Amex Retention Reps With This Number
- American Airlines Personal Card Comparison & Reviews – New 75K Offer!
- Chase Pay Yourself Back Categories Updated For 2nd Quarter 2023
- 5% Categories And Activation Links For 2023 2nd Quarter
- IHG Credit Card Reviews: New Perks & Increased Offers Rolling Out
- How I Racked Up Almost $8,000 In Credit Card Annual Fees Last Year
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Is It Worth Getting? Worth Keeping?
- Does Singapore Airlines Still Put Award Seats On Hold?
- Our Whirlwind Trip To Eat 4 New Haven Pizzas In Under 4 Hours
- Save Spring Break: Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal Saver Space In April & May
- Why The Amazon 5x Quarterly Bonus Is My Least Favorite Of Them All
- Fill ‘Er Up: Get Up To $15 Off Gas (Or Everywhere) With New Amex Offer
- (More Targeted) Rack Up Points With Chase My Bonus Spending Offers
- Two New Best Buy Amex Offers: Get Up To 10% Off
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Lufthansa Owes Customers $50M After Settlement, New United Miles Play Promotions & Hilton La Romana All Inclusive Review
- Amex Welcome Offer PSA, Hyatt Devaluation, Huge CSP Offer, Marriott’s Best Redemption & More
- Why Airlines Are Cozying Up To Other Loyalty Programs, Delta Cancels 6 Transatlantic Routes & New Southwest Companion Pass Promo
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.