Sheraton Vistana Villages Stay Package
I received an email about a Sheraton Vistana Villages stay package in Orlando Florida that looks like a timeshare presentation offer, but without the presentation required. Talk about getting only the good side of a deal! I have received a few offers like this over the years but they have never quite worked out for me. This one may be too good to pass up though.
Timeshare Offer Details
My guess is that this timeshare offer / stay package is trying to encourage the people to check out the property and hopefully fall in love with it. Then they may be interested in ownership once they experience what it has to offer. The Keyser Söze approach! I am sure they will try to get us to visit the presentation with some other goodies while on property too.
Here are the Sheraton Vistana Villages stay package details:
- 5 Days + 4 Nights in a two‑bedroom villa at Sheraton Vistana Villages in Orlando, Florida
- Features include a kitchen, washer and dryer, separate living and dining areas, private balcony or patio, and complimentary Wi‑Fi.
- PLUS your choice of 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy® Points OR a $100 Gift Card to Planet Hollywood® restaurant at Disney Springs®
- Cost is starting from $449
- Your 2‑bedroom villa at Sheraton Vistana Villages sleeps up to 8 guests at a package price of $449 ($1,168 average retail value) for stays 4/16–12/14, or $549 ($1,340 average retail value) for all other dates.
- Stays that occur during any portion of a holiday or special event period are extremely limited and include a $149 surcharge.
- This includes but is not limited to days associated with: Presidents Day, Easter, Spring Break, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s.
*** This is a targeted offer that came via email. You could try calling the number, 888-836-0371, to see if you can get a similar offer set up.
I value Marriott Bonvoy points at $0.007, so that puts the points offer at a value of $105. Most people are probably better off taking the points but I don't actively collect Marriott Bonvoy points. Because of that the gift card may make more sense for me, even if it is a little bit lower of a value.
Terms Of The Sheraton Vistana Villages Offer
Here are some notable terms of the offer:
- Most buy the package by 1/29/24, but I would have one year to travel.
- Must be a U.S. resident. One offer per household. The following are not eligible for this offer: Participants in a Marriott Vacation Club®, Sheraton® Vacation Club, or Westin® Vacation Club promotion within the past year or with an active vacation package; and employees and immediate family of Sponsor or its affiliated companies.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, you have 1 complimentary reschedule within 3 days of booking your travel dates.
- You may request changes up to 30 days prior to check-in date with a $75 nonrefundable change fee. Rescheduling is not allowed within 30 days of check-in date.
- For residents of MI, MN, ND, NM, and TX, cancellations must be made in writing within 15 calendar days of purchase, or package is nonrefundable.
Sheraton Vistana Villages Stay Package – ToP Thoughts
I have a few days left to see if we can make this work with our schedule or not. I spot checked a few dates and it looked like the two bedroom villas average around $900 – $1,000 for four nights when it was all said and done. That puts the value of the room at about 50% of normal cost with this offer. If you throw in the gift card or points it brings it down closer to 60% off, at least for the cheaper dates.
The Sheraton Vistana Villages property looks pretty decent on Trip Advisor and I really love the space that the two bedrooms would offer for our growing kids. Cramming into a double room while on vacation is becoming somewhat dreadful these days.
If you have stayed at this property share your thoughts on it over in the ToP Facebook Group.