Insurance Bill Amex Offer
There is a new insurance bill Amex Offer that could save you a little money on one of these annoying bills. The fact that most cards don't earn bonus points in the category make this win a little sweeter for me. We saw it on my wife's Amex Surpass, Blue Cash Preferred and personal Amex Platinum card. My accounts, on the other hand, were not targeted at all. If you see it on a card not listed be sure to share that info in the ToP Facebook Group.
Insurance Payment Amex Offer
I was able to find this easily by selecting the New Offers option in the Amex Offers section on my computer. I was then able to cycle through all of our cards quickly.
- Enroll by 5/16/23.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a payment on your insurance bill by 12/31/2023.
- Limit of $15 back in total statement credits.
- Others are seeing the cap as high as $30
Amex Offer Terms
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Government-backed insurance policies may be excluded.
- Payments made to Insurance policies outside of the U.S. are excluded.
- Limit of $15 (or $30) in total statement credits per Card Member.
Insurance Bill Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
Wouldn't you know it, I have a car insurance bill sitting on my desk right now. I'll take $15 in savings for that, thank you very much. I selected to have it added to our Amex Surpass card since the payment will count towards our $15K free night certificate spend. We don't have any Amex cards with a welcome offer attached right now, party foul – I know, otherwise that would have been the best option. That is if the card had been targeted at least.
Share which cards you got this offer on in the ToP Facebook Group or on Twitter!