Chase Ink Authorized User Bonus
Talk about picking up an easy 10,000 Ultimate Rewards points! I love offers like this, just like those old pay over time offers from American Express where you would get 10K / 20K / 30K points for flipping a switch essentially. We need those to come back by the way! These Chase Ink authorized user bonus offers feel very similar. That is because they don't require any spend, unlike most similar offers. The problem is you need to be targeted for them.
Here are the Chase Ink authorized user bonus details:
- Earn 10,000 Ultimate Rewards when you add an employee card to your account during the promotional period of 02-01-2024 to 03-01-2024.
- The offer is going out via email so be sure to check your folders.
- Subject Line: Get 10,000 after adding an employee card at no additional cost.
Here are some notable terms of the authorized user bonus:
- To qualify for this bonus offer you must add an employee card to your account during the promotional period of 2/1/24 to 3/1/24.
- Allow up to 8 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for the bonus to post to your account.
- To receive your bonus, your account must open and not in default, and the employee card must still be on your account, at the time of fulfillment.
- Only one bonus per eligible account. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to cardmembers who receive marketing communications for this offer.
- This may result in a 1099-MISC form being sent out.
That part about a 1099 being sent out is pretty interesting. I didn't think authorized user bonus offers were included in that like referral bonuses are, but they normally require spending. Since this offer doesn't I guess it would qualify.
Chase Ink Authorized User Bonus: ToP Thoughts
This Chase Ink authorized user bonus is a pretty amazing offer, especially since it doesn't require an annual fee or any spending. That is like getting a free 10K Ultimate Rewards points, minus the tax bill of course. As we already discussed though, still totally worth it.
I will just be over here refreshing my email the next few days. If you get lucky, and get this Chase ink AU bonus offer, let us know over in the ToP Facebook Group.