Avis Amex Offer
There is a new Avis Amex Offer that came out today that may be of interest if you have a car rental upcoming. It may be worth even switching up a future rental if the discount drops the price lower than your current reservation. That is if you don't mind renting from Avis, which can be a mixed bag at times.
Avis Amex Offer Details
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more purchases in-store at Avis Car Rental or online at avis.com.
- Must be billed by 9/30/2023.
- The rental must be booked directly with Avis Car Rental.
- Offer valid only for rentals made through US website avis.com, US mobile app, by calling US phone reservations, or at Avis locations in the US and US territories.
- Eligible rentals must be paid by 9/30/2023 in order to qualify.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate booking sites. Excludes Budget & Payless brands, Chauffeur Drive, Car Sales, Scooter rentals, e-Toll and purchases with travel partners for lodging, airfare, ground transportation, or parking.
Avis Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
With the spending requirement being at $500 this is only good for multiday, longer rentals. Getting up to 25% off your rental is a really nice discount, especially with how expensive car rentals can be these days. If you already have an upcoming rental booked with another company it may be worth double checking Avis and see if the price is better when including the Amex Offer. The fee for primary rental insurance with your Amex card will eat into the discount a little though.
Hopefully many of our ToP Facebook Group members were targeted for this offer.