Amex Business Gold 130K Offer
At ToP we always want to try to share the best deals and offers with you whenever we can. It is important to us that you get the best deal possible during your miles and points journey. The Amex Business Gold 130k welcome offer is one such instance. While the public, and affiliate link, offer is for just 70,000 Membership Rewards points we harvested some reader's personal referral links for the better 130,000 point offer. In this article I'll give you the details on the 130K offer and information on how to share your link below.
**The links in this article have been collected independently by Travel on Point(s). They are reader's personal referrals.
Using Reader Links To Get You The Best Offer
We will cycle through reader's links to try to make sure you always have one available to you. If one isn't working please let us know in the ToP Facebook Group. Also, if you have a 130K link of your own, and would like to share it, I'll give you details on how to do that below. Since this is a business card it won't count against Chase 5/24. I should note that with the upcoming changes to the annual fee, now may be the perfect time to grab it.
Amex Business Gold 130K Offer Details
There is also an offer for the American Express Business Gold card that comes with 150,000 Membership Rewards that is YMMV and may not be possible to get to come up. This 130K offer is the best people can get without hoops or if that isn't possible.
Here are the terms of the deal:
- Earn 130,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 or more on eligible purchases on your Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved.
- The $375 annual fee is NOT waived (it was recently increased)
- This offer has lifetime language.
- Link To 130K Offer
For full details on the card you can check out our full review.
Another nice thing with this offer is you get the new $20 monthly credit for GrubHub and office stores etc. at the lower annual fee. The 130K points are as good as we have seen for a semi public offer on this card. It is even better than what most people get targeted for with the no lifetime language offers.
American Express Business Gold Application Rules
If you choose to apply, remember that Amex typically will not approve you for more than two Amex credit cards during a 90-day period. They also have a 10 card limit on the colored Membership Rewards earning cards (of which this is one). This includes personal and business cards. This is separate from the 5 card limit on credit cards.
Amex also has a once per lifetime welcome offer rule on each card. This is more like every 5 – 7 years in reality though, and not actually your lifetime. That timeline is based off of when you last held a card, not when you last earned a welcome offer on the product though. If you are ineligible for the welcome offer for any reason American Express will usually let you know that with a pop-up before the application is processed. You can cancel the application at this time with no hard pull.
American Express Business Gold Earning Rate
Here are the details on the card's new earning structure:
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most each billing cycle from 6 eligible categories.
- While your top 2 categories may change, you will earn 4X points on the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these categories each calendar year (then 1X thereafter).
- Only the top 2 categories each billing cycle will count towards the $150,000 cap.
- US purchases on the following 6 categories are options:
- Electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers
- Monthly wireless telephone service charges made directly from a wireless telephone service provider in the U.S.
- Transit purchases including trains, taxicabs, rideshare services, ferries, tolls, parking, buses, and subways.
- Online, TV, and radio advertising
- Gas stations
- Restaurants (including takeout and delivery)
- US purchases on the following 6 categories are options:
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels booked on AmexTravel.com.
- Earn 1x on other purchases.
- Link To 130K Offer
Amex Business Gold Card Benefits
The American Express® Business Gold Card card comes with a variety of travel benefits for the small business owner. These include:
Flexible Business Credit
Earn up to $20 in statement credits monthly after you use the Business Gold Card for eligible U.S. purchases at FedEx, Grubhub, and Office Supply Stores. This can be an annual savings of up to $240. Enrollment required.
Amex Business Gold 25% Airline Bonus
When you book air travel via the American Express Travel Portal using MRs, you will receive 25% of those points back. This is valid for any first or business class fare, or economy fare with your chosen airline. This is valid for up to 250,000 points back per calendar year and is similar to the 35% points back offered on the Amex Business Platinum card.
**The 25% airline bonus is still good through January 21st, 2024 but will no longer be offered on February 1st
$100 Hotel Credits
Get a $100 credit when a cardholder books their stay through the Amex Hotel Collection and stays at least two consecutive nights. The $100 credit applies to qualifying dining, spa, and resort activities. Additionally, you will receive a room upgrade upon arrival based on availability.
Amex Business Gold Walmart+ Membership
Get up to $12.95 back in statement credits each month when you pay for a monthly Walmart+ membership (subject to auto-renewal) with your Business Gold Card. $12.95 plus applicable taxes.
Large Purchase Benefits
- An additional year to the original manufacturer’s warranty on purchases with warranties of five years or less.
- Purchase protection on covered purchases for up to 90 days from the purchase date if an item is stolen or accidentally damaged. This coverage is limited to $1,000 per incident, up to $50,000 per calendar year.
Share Your Own Amex Business Gold 130K Personal Referrals
Are you a member of the ToP Facebook Group and have a personal referral to share? Great! There are just a few things we need to go over first.
- To add your link to the list of referrals you must be an active member in the ToP Facebook Group.
- You also must have a direct link referral to the American Express Business Gold card that has the 130,000 Membership Rewards point welcome offer.
- No links to other cards that can be redirected to the Amex Business Gold etc.
- Also, if you try to sneak in a link for less than 130,000 points thinking we will not catch it, rest assured we will.
- Please respect our time, the process and our willingness to give reader's points, and only share usable links.
- Failure to follow these rules can lead to and end to this program or a ban from the group, or both.
Amex Business Gold 130K Offer: ToP Thoughts
If you have never had this card before, then this Amex Business Gold 130K offer is hard to beat. That is if you can swing the spend for the welcome offer. Now is the perfect time to jump on it too, because you get the new perks without the increased annual fee cost. At least for a few more weeks that is. It also won't hurt your Chase 5/24 count, and could give you a break from all things Chase if that is needed.
The card also has a very rewarding earning structure. Being able to rack up 4x points in a multitude of options makes it one of the better earners out there. That is assuming that you can take advantage of them of course.
Let me know if you plan on jumping on this offer over in the ToP Facebook Group.
Other Reader Referral Opportunities:
Here are some other opportunities to share & use a reader referral for an increased offer.