ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid.
Headline articles are bolded.
- All Time High Chase Ink Welcome Offers Coming To An End
- Southwest Personal Credit Card Reviews: Key To The Companion Pass
- 5% Categories And Activation Links For 2023 2nd Quarter
- World Of Hyatt Business Credit Card Review: Great For Status Chasers
- Amex Welcome Offer PSA: Don’t Spend For A Few Days
- Luxury In The Heart Of Vienna: Review Of The Park Hyatt Vienna
- Dirty Deeds: Alaska Airlines Devalues Awards With No Notice
- 6 Great Options! What I Would Do With 100,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Devaluation Alert: Good-Bye Sweet Spots With Etihad’s New Award Charts
- Is This Now The Most Valuable Marriott Bonvoy Points Redemption Option?
- Dell Is 12X (Or 12%) Back On Rakuten Today! Burn Those Amex Business Platinum Credits
- Current Transfer Bonus List & History Of Transfer Bonus Offers
- All Current Chase Offers In One Place! Continuously Updated With The Latest & Greatest
Editor Notes / Roundups
- How To Get Out Of Amex Referral Jail, Does Moving Abroad Save Money, $5 Amtrak Tickets & More
- Save 20% On Southwest Award Flights, $525 Wells Fargo Savings Bonus, Airlines Sue Dutch Government & More
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.