JetBlue Amex Offer
There is a new(ish) JetBlue Amex Offer that I realized I never covered and I am still showing on some of our cards. This is a pretty easy to hit offer if you have any planned travel on JetBlue upcoming. Maybe because you took part in that amazing Delta status match they were offering?
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with JetBlue by 12/31/2023.
- Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
Here are some notable terms of the offer:
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, through the merchant mobile app, or by phone at 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings through third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, and Paisly.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2023, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
JetBlue Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
JetBlue is the only elusive major US airline I have yet to fly. Their route network is pretty terrible out of Detroit, and I doubt I will be flying them unless the merger goes through. For anyone based on the East or West Coast that may be different. This JetBlue Amex Offer could offset some of the cost to fly Mint across the country. I know it is many people's favorite premium product in the US. If you have an upcoming flight already booked it looks like on board purchases work and I imagine seat upgrades would as well. Maybe it is time to treat yourself!
Let me know if you see this offer over in the ToP Facebook Group.