Ink Preferred Refer A Friend Offer
The Ink Preferred card recently came out with an updated offer and it is the hottest thing on the market right now. In typical Chase fashion the Ink Preferred refer a friend offer did not immediately match the lower spending requirement of the public offer. We are here to tell you that is no longer, the refer a friend offer has been updated! If you have a spouse with an Ink card and were looking to grab this then this is great news since you will now get 40,000 points on ToP of the 100K welcome offer (if in a two player system). If you don't have a family member to refer you, and you wanted to grab this offer, then you can always support your friends at ToP by using our affiliate link in our Ink Preferred review. Thanks in advance if you choose to support us.
Welcome Offer Details
The Chase Ink Preferred has the following elevated welcome offer:
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $8,000 within the first 3 months of account opening.
- The $95 annual fee is NOT waived
This card earns full blown Ultimate Rewards since it is a premium UR earning card. It also unlocks the Ultimate Rewards points, once combined in your Ink Preferred account, of the sibling Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card and Chase Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card.
Card Earning Rates
The Chase Ink Business Preferred has the following earning rates:
- 3x Chase Ultimate Rewards on the first $150,000 spent annually in combined purchases among these categories:
- Travel (includes flights, hotels, taxis, rideshare services, public transportation, parking)
- Shipping purchases
- Cable, internet, and telephone services
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
- 1X Ultimate Rewards points on all other eligible purchases.
Ink Preferred Refer A Friend Offer: ToP Thoughts
This is great news for anyone that dabbles in miles and points and does it with someone else. Nothing like earning 140,000 Ultimate Rewards points (when you combine the welcome offer and refer a friend) after spending $8,000.
It may not pull up the offer initially so use the link above to grab the catchall if you are having issues.
BE CAREFUL: the first card listed on these links is for the Premier which is NOT what you want. Scroll right to get to the Preferred.
And a reminder if you don't have a family member to refer to you then you can always support your friends at ToP by using our affiliate link in our Ink Preferred review. We appreciate the support more than you know!