Hilton Honors Amex Offer
There is a pretty awesome Hilton Honors Amex Offer that I saw on my wife's Hilton Honors Business card. Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to be targeted for it on my business card as well. This is instantly one of my favorite Amex Offers ever for a few reasons, but mainly because it offers up to 45,000 Hilton Honors points. It also pairs amazingly well with the time of year and what else the Hilton Business card has to offer.
Here are the details of the Hilton Honors Amex Offer:
- Get 15,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points by using your enrolled eligible Hilton Honors Business Card to spend a minimum of $3,000 in one or more purchases by 3/27/2024. Limit of 45,000 additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points. See terms.
Hilton Honors Amex Offer Terms
Here are some notable terms for the offer:
- Must first add offer to an eligible Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only purchases made with a Hilton Honors American Express Business Card are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- A “qualifying purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card on or before 3/27/2024.
- Each time you make one or more eligible purchases totaling at least $3,000+, you will receive 15,000 Hilton Honors Points, up to 45,000 Points.
- Qualifying purchases must be made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card which is in an amount of at least $3,000 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Cash advances, balance transfers, and other fees and charges such as interest, annual fees and foreign currency conversion fees are not eligible transactions and do not qualify for this offer.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- These additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points are in addition to any Hilton Honors Bonus Points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Hilton Honors program account, but the number of additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points you receive will be based on the purchase price after any credit or other discount is applied.
Why This Offer Is Extra Good
I love that this Hilton Honors Amex Offer runs through the first quarter of next year because it lines up perfectly with the calendar reset. That means that the clock starts over for the Hilton Honors Business card's $15K free night spend. That is spend I was going to complete anyway to earn the valuable Hilton free night certificate. Now I am going to snag bonus points, the card's regular earning and get most of the way to a free night cert. That is a great triple stack right there!
For fun, let's say I did the full $9,000 in spend in the 6x earning categories (gas, restaurants, shipping, cell services and car rentals). That would net me the following:
- 45,000 Hilton Honors points from the Amex Offer (15,000 x 3 after $9,000 in spend)
- 54,000 Hilton Honors points from the 6x earning on the $9,000 in spend
- Like getting 40,000 – 65,000 in equivalent points from getting 60% of the free night cert spend done (depending on how many points you value FNC at)
- A total in the 150,000 points range for $9,000 in spend. Not too shabby!
Hilton Honors Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
This Hilton Honors Amex Offer is one of the better ones I have ever received solely because of how valuable it can be. Especially when properly paired up with the card's bonus earning opportunities and the free night cert that the card can earn. The fact that it came out just as the clock is resetting on the free night certificate spend is serendipitous timing for sure.
Let me know if you are seeing this offer on your Hilton Business card over in the ToP Facebook Group.