Alaska Airlines 75,000 Mile Offer
There is a new Alaska Airlines 75,000 mile offer that recently launched. This may be the best ever offer on the card depending if you would rather have 5,000 miles or a $100 statement credit. While Alaska Airlines has had some notable devaluations over the last few years they are still a coveted airline mile to have. Part of that is because they don't play nice with many transfer partners. The other part of the equation is the airlines they partner up with and those booking possibilities. Since this is a personal card offer it is best skipped over by people under 5/24, even if it is an increased offer.
Update 2/19/24: The increased offer is back
Details of the Offer
- Get 75,000 bonus miles plus Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) with this offer.
- To qualify, make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- The $95 annual fee is NOT waived
- Direct Link
Card's Earning Structure
- 3x miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases.
- 2x miles for every $1 spent on
- Eligible gas
- EV charging station
- Streaming services
- Local transit including ride share purchases.
- 1x mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn a 10% rewards bonus on all miles earned from card purchases if you have an eligible Bank of America® account.
- Free checked bag.
- Any cardholder who purchases airfare with their card, and up to 6 additional guests traveling on the same reservation, may check their first bag free.
- Enjoy priority boarding when you pay for your flight with your card.
- Enjoy 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases and get $100 off an annual Alaska Lounge+ Membership when you pay with your new card.
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare from $122 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from $23) each account anniversary after you spend $6,000 or more in prior anniversary year
- Direct Link
Alaska Airlines 75,000 Mile Offer: ToP Thoughts
This is a pretty compelling offer that is worth around $1,200+ in value if you know how to use Alaska Airlines miles. They are a bit more niche than some others, so don't get tempted by the increased offer if you don't have a plan for them. It is also best to skip over this one if you are under 5/24. You can always hope for an increased Alaska Airlines business card offer since that won't count against your 5/24 status.
If you end up grabbing this one, let us know over in the ToP Facebook Group.