100K Hilton Timeshare Offer
There is a new Hilton timeshare offer that was sent out that may be of interest to you all. It isn’t quite as good as the amazing 150,000 point offer earlier this year but it is better than the 50K offer we recently saw. I mean it is back in the 6 figure column again, and that is a win in my book! I’ll give you all of the details on for this 100K Hilton timeshare offer including the cost of the offer, how to get it and what the overall value is.
It should be noted that this may be a targeted offer so I would call in to book, or at least right after, to verify the details. Big thanks to Wing in the ToP Facebook Group for sharing this.
UPDATE 3/30/23: There is a new link for this offer with a new expiration date, the links have been updated below. That means more people may have been targeted or that it is a public offer. There is now a phone number on the landing page as well. HT: DDG
100K Hilton Timeshare Offer Details
Email headline: Get 100,000 Hilton Honors Points After A 3-Night Stay For Only $149
- Get 100,000 Hilton Honors™ Points after your getaway to one of 6 incredible destinations.
- Enjoy 3 nights for $149 in
- Las Vegas
- Myrtle Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Virginia Beach
- Hilton Head
- Park City
- Enjoy 3 nights for $149 in
- Offer Expires April 11, 2023
Terms Of The Offer
Hilton’s special preview packages are only available to persons who meet certain criteria and reside in a state where our projects are registered for sale. Our special preview packages are only available to persons whose combined gross annual income meet certain requirements.
And YES both you and your spouse will need to attend the meeting.
You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you:
- (i) have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation,
- (ii) have attended a Hilton Grand Vacations sales presentation at any property within the last year, and/or
- (iii) are an employee of Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates.
Preview packages expire 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the offer you received.
- You have up to 12 months to use your preview package unless otherwise stated in the offer you received.
- A $19.95 charge applies to each reservation change made up to 30 days prior to arrival. Should your plans change within seven (7) days of your scheduled arrival, requiring a change of your reservation or arrival dates, the equivalent of one (1) night at the currently published rack rate will be applied to the cost of the package.
- Preview package price is non-refundable.
How To Book
You can book the packages at the link below or call 888-963-2172 (phone number from a previous deal, I don't see one listed on this one). You need to lock in the package by March 28th but you can book the stay at a later date. Just use it before it expires a year after purchase.
Offer Landing Page
Breaking Down The Value
It really depends which location you pick and the dates you go. If you do it during the busy season then these packages could save you $250 – $500 a night. I would say the 3 night packages are worth at least $600 from the hotel room and probably closer to $750+ a lot of the time. The 100,000 Hilton Honors points are worth an additional $450 to me, valuing Hilton points at $0.0045 each. That puts this at a total value of $1050 for an out of pocket cost of $149 plus tax. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities to get closer to $1500 in value during the summer months in some of these locations though, especially with hotel prices these days.
The nice thing is if they put you up at a standard Hilton hotel property, as they often do, you will likely earn points on the stay as if you paid cash. That is because the Hilton timeshare company pays for the hotel room and the hotel gives you that credit. You should also get any status perks you have during your stay.
100K Hilton Timeshare Offer: ToP Thoughts
This offer would be the best I could remember, if we didn't have that 150K banger earlier this year. Usually 50K points is considered good, so this is twice as nice. If you missed out on the 150K offer earlier in the year I would try to get in on this one.
I think the list of properties for the 100K Hilton timeshare offer is pretty good. Not quite as extensive as the offer in January but it is more plentiful than the normal run of these offers. Hopefully you find one on the list you had planned to go to anyway.
Let us know what you book over in the ToP Facebook Group. Remember to follow up with them after booking and verify everything is attached properly.