YouTube TV Amex Offers
There is are new YouTube TV Amex offers that came out today. As a YouTube TV subscriber I am hoping that we have this on both of our credit card accounts. It also reminds me that I need to write up a post on how we save money on our subscription each month using miles and points tips and tricks. We switched to the service last year so we could have cable at home and at the cottage for one reasonable rate. It is also nice to have when traveling etc. I have been known to watch the end of a Michigan State game on my phone at the pool a time or two.
RELATED: ToP Guide To Amex Offers
YouTube TV Amex Offer Details
Here are the details for the two offers:
- Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single subscription purchase of $54.99 or more online at tv.youtube.com by 8/6/2023.
- Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $60). See terms.
- Get a $6 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $11.99 or more online at youtube.com/premium with your YouTube premium subscription by 8/6/2023.
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $12). See terms.
Getting up to $60 off something I already use and pay for is a win in my book.
Here are some of the terms of the offer:
- Offer valid only on YouTube TV subscription purchases made at US website www.tv.youtube.com or via the YouTube TV app. Excludes all other YouTube and Google products and services.
- Offer valid only on YouTube Premium subscription purchases made at US website youtube.com/premium or via the YouTube app. Excludes all other YouTube and Google products and services.
- Please note if you purchase a subscription, unless you notify the merchant that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually). This means that the merchant will collect the then-applicable subscription fee and any taxes by charging a credit card the merchant has on record for you without notifying you, unless notification is required by applicable law. If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you must be enrolled in the free trial prior to the campaign end date to qualify. Charges may not post to your account until the free trial has lapsed.
YouTube TV Amex Offers: ToP Thoughts
If you already use YouTube TV as your “cable” option then this is like free money. Or, if you were planning on giving YouTube TV a try then maybe this is the push you need to “cut the cord”. If you don’t have a YouTube TV account and wanted to sign up here is my referral for it. I think it gets you $15 off the first month (may be a better offer out there for new accounts).
If you have the offer on your card let us know which one over in the ToP Facebook Group.