Uber & Hertz Amex Offers
There are two new Amex Offers that are perfect for us travelers. They should help defray some of your upcoming travel costs when you have boots on the ground at your destination of choice. Should you be lucky enough to be targeted for them that is. Let's take a look at the details of these Uber & Hertz Amex Offers.
Uber Amex Offer
Here are the details for the Uber Amex Offer:
Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make purchases on the Uber or Uber Eats app by 12/31/2023. Limit of $25 back in total statement credits.
Here are some notable terms on the Uber Amex Offer:
- Offer valid for rides booked with Uber and delivery orders placed through Uber Eats.
- Not valid for international rides or international Uber Eats orders.
- Excludes all other Uber transactions, Uber Freight, Uber One subscription fees, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, gift cards, and Lime transactions.
Hertz Amex Offer
Here are the details for the Hertz Amex Offer:
Get a one-time $90 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible card to spend a minimum of $350 in one or more purchases made directly with Hertz by 12/31/2023.
Here are some notable terms for the Hertz Amex Offer:
- Offer valid only for vehicle rentals made directly with participating Hertz Corporate Owned locations in the U.S. Rentals can be made through the Hertz U.S. website hertz.com, the Hertz mobile app, Hertz U.S. phone reservations, or in-person at participating Hertz Corporate owned locations in the U.S.
- Must pick up and return rental to Hertz Corporate Owned locations only.
- Eligible rentals must be paid by 12/31/2023 in order to qualify.
- Excludes independently licensed locations, Hertz Car Sales, and Rent2Buy.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate booking sites.
- Visit hertz.com/rentacar/location for information on corporate locations.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Uber & Hertz Amex Offers: ToP Thoughts
The Uber & Hertz Amex Offers are pretty good ones for us travelers. I really wanted the Uber one since I could use that on my current travels (hi from Nashville). I would probably just load my Uber cash balance with $50 and call it a day. The Hertz one is pretty solid as well, if you don't mind potentially going to jail when you return your car. I kid, I kid … well, kind of.
We went 0 for on our multiple Amex cards. Hopefully some of you have better luck at being targeted. Let me know what card you got it on over in the ToP Facebook Group.