ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn't miss any important information from the week. I'll break it down a bit by category.
- Time To Sweat The Small Stuff: Here’s How You Find All Your Credit Card Benefits
- Chase Aeroplan Card Review: Is It Flying Under The Radar?
- Interesting – TJ Maxx & Marshalls Coding Grocery For Freedom Cards
- (Now Live) Rack Up Points With Chase My Bonus Spending Offers
- Amex Temporary Cards Come With Limitations, Even On “Limitless” Cards
- (Update) Alaska Credit Card Fee Increasing But The Changes Are An Overall Positive
- ToP Guide: How & Why To Pay Your Taxes With Credit Cards
- Get Up To 10% Off Office Depot / Max With New Chase Offer
- Get Up To 10% Off Southwest With New Chase Offer
- New Amex Offer: Get 10% Off Your Insurance Bill (Up To $30 Off)
- Dell Is 10X (Or 10%) Back On Rakuten Today! Burn Those Amex Business Platinum Credits
- Great News – Chase Is Matching $900 Bank Bonus For Some
- Office Depot / Office Max $15 Off $300+ Visa Gift Card Deal Now Live
Editor Notes / Roundups
- Negative Southwest Change Coming, New Non-Stop To Auckland & Sleeping In An Igloo In The Alps
- How Has Living Solely Off Of Gift Cards Been Going? My Midway Report
- Apple Card Loses $1 Billion, Saks Fifth Avenue Casino & Days To Visit National Parks For Free
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.