ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid.
Headline articles are bolded.
- Rack Up Points With Chase My Bonus Spending Offers
- Capital One Spark Miles For Business Review
- Keeps Getting Better! 100K Chase Sapphire Preferred Offers Going Out (Targeted)
- Capital One Spark Cash Select Review: Is It Worth Getting & Worth Keeping?
- (Some Extensions) Chase Torpedoes Pay Yourself Back Program
- Citi Premier® Card Review: Is This The Best Mid Tier Card For Earning?
- 90,000 Point Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer Is Here & Why You May Want To Wait
- (Final Days!) Hyatt Chops Us Off At The Knees With Latest Award Chart Reshuffle
- (Now Live) New Hyatt Bonus Journeys Promotion: Earn Up To 45,000 Bonus Points
- Yeah Buddy! Hilton Drops Another Massive 6 Figure Timeshare Presentation Offer
- Now Live! Fee Free 5X Ultimate Rewards With Staples Mastercard Gift Card Deal
- How To Save Money On YouTube TV Every Single Month
- (Back Again) How & Why I Am Buying Swagbucks For Free Credit Card Spend
- Up To 25% Off Any Store On Instacart With Latest Promo Code
Editor Notes / Roundups
- 5 Things You May Not Know About Hyatt, Maximizing Target Circle Bonuses & 5 Ways To Make Your Cruise Extra Festive
- The Dirty Underbelly Of Timeshares, How To Check Which 1099’S The IRS Received & Citi’s New Travel Portal
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.