Marriott “Go Your Way” Promotion
Marriott has launched a new promotion for paid stays. As we explain below, this new Marriott “Go Your Way” promotion can be a nice boost of Bonvoy points if you have some paid stays coming up with Marriott. Let's dive into the details. This appears to be a targeted offer.
Marriott 1,500 Bonus Points on Paid Stays
Limited-time offer: Earn bonus points and find hotel brands for any travel style.
- Register now (registration ends November 22, 2023), then earn from September 12 through December 6, 2023.
- Earn 1,500 bonus points on each stay with no earning limits.
- Get an additional 3,000 bonus points for every 3 hotel brands you explore.
This is only for paid stays and not points stays or points + cash stays.
When you combine the 1,500 bonus points with the additional 3,000 bonus points for every 3 hotel brands, you can earn up to 2,500 bonus points per stay. This assumes you have one-night stays at each of the 3 brands.
If you get a screen that says a note about this promotion it means you weren't targeted.
Here are some notable terms:
- Registration required. Registered members will earn 1,500 bonus points per eligible paid stay, plus an additional 3,000 bonus points after three eligible paid stays, each at a different participating Marriott Bonvoy hotel brand, during the 85-night promotion earning period.
- Earning period is for eligible paid stays, personally completed and paid for by the registered member, between September 12, 2023, and December 6, 2023, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties.
- Registered members electing to earn Miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Only eligible paid stays completed after registration and during the promotion earning period will qualify toward the promotion.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”).
- Award redemption stays including Cash + Points Awards, Free Night Awards, or a points redemption are not eligible for the promotion.
- Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion (“Non-Qualifying Rate”).
- Only one room per property is counted toward a registered member’s stays for the promotion.
- Stays at the Ritz Carlton Yacht Collection, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for this promotion.
- For a list of current participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi.
Marriott “Go Your Way” Promotion: ToP Thoughts
If you have some cash stays with Marriott in your future, then you should register for this promo. As always, we recommend registering for these promotions even if you don't have any immediate plans to take advantage of them. It takes barely any effort and you never know how your plans can change. But at the end of the day, 2,500 bonus points doesn't get you much with Marriott Bonvoy.