Chase Sapphire Preferred Targeted Offer
I know we have been missing that 80,000 point Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP) offer for a minute (really missing the 100K offer to be honest). A little while ago the public offer for the CSP dropped to 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points, and that is where it sits today. There is good news floating around though, for some at least. People are seeing a targeted 80,000 point offer for the card in their Chase account. I’ll go over the Chase Sapphire Preferred targeted offer details and how to see if you are targeted.
CSP Targeted Offer Details
Here are the terms of the offer:
- Earn 80,000 Ultimate Rewards after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- $95 annual fee is NOT waived
- Our Review
So the same spend as the current 60,000 point offer but you get 20,000 more points!
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Details
Some details on the CSP’s earning structure:
- 5x total points on all travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out (previously 2x)
- 3x points on select streaming services
- 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- 2x points on all other travel
- 1X on everything else
Here are some of the better perks of the Sapphire Preferred card:
- $50 Annual Credit on hotel stays purchased through Ultimate Rewards.
- 10% Anniversary Point Bonus.
- Each account anniversary, cardmembers will earn bonus points equal to 10% of total purchases made the previous year. That means, $25,000 in spend will earn an additional 2,500 bonus points.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance coverage.
- Baggage delay insurance.
Here is our full review on the card if you want more details.
How To Check If You’re Targeted For 80,000 Point CSP Offer
Now that we know what the offer is, and why the card is good, where do you find this dang offer? Impatient much, are we? I kid, I kid. There are two places people have reported seeing it.
When Logged Into Your Chase Account
Some people are seeing a banner ad for it when scrolling their Chase account once logged in. Danny the Deal Guru reported seeing it on the right side of his account when logged in on desktop. Over where you see your points balances and Chase Offers.
Check Just For You Offers
You can also check the Just For You section on your Chase account when logged in on your desktop. Sometimes there are increased offers in here and if they are black starred they may even bypass Chase 5/24. I had it work for an Chase Ink Unlimited a few years back. I should note these do not get around the 48 month Sapphire rule though. Here is how you find these:
First off you are going to want to click the three bars in the upper left of your account once logged in on desktop.
Next scroll down to the Just For You section and click that. If you have any targeted card offers you should see them once you click through there. If it says it is for 60K points you may want to click through just to see. I know DDG’s updated to 80K once he clicked through. Be sure to screenshot the offer before putting in the application just in case.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Targeted Offer: ToP Thoughts
If you were ready to grab a Chase Sapphire Preferred anyway it is worth checking for this offer. Hopefully some of our readers and Facebook Group members are targeted for this offer. If you are ready to sign up, and are not targeted for this offer, then you can support the site and group by using our affiliate links in our Chase Sapphire Preferred review. Thanks in advance if you choose to support us!