ToP Weekly Review
I hope everyone had a great week! Welcome to our ToP weekly review where I put together all of our articles from the past week in one place. This helps ensure you didn’t miss any important information from the week. I’ll break it down a bit by category and leave out anything that has ended / is no longer valid.
Headline articles are bolded.
- Tale Of Two Amex Retention Offers: Why One Was A Pass & One A Keeper
- Bilt Mastercard Review: A Compelling No Fee Card, Especially For Renters
- PSA About Chase Shutdowns Tied To The Aeroplan Card
- IHG Credit Card Reviews: New Perks & Increased Offers Rolling Out
- ToP Guide: How & Why To Pay Your Taxes With Credit Cards
- Guide To The Sweet Spot(S): What I Would Do With 75,000 AA Miles
- Hold Up: Is Aeroplan No Longer Reliable For Star Alliance Award Availability?
- Does It Even Make Sense To Transfer Ultimate Rewards To Southwest?
- Czech Republic Luxury: Andaz Prague Review
- Cheat Sheet: Here Is How To Calculate Cents Per Point
- (Status Showing) Stacking Hyatt & Bilt Promos To Hit Globalist Status With 73,000 Points Or Less!
- Bank Of America Business Checking Bonus & Why You May Want To Pay Attention
- (Monthly Bonus) How & Why I Am Buying Swagbucks For Free Credit Card Spend
- (2 New) Current Transfer Bonus List & History Of Transfer Bonus Offers
- Southwest Gift Cards 10% Off At Costco: Stack Deals For 14.5% Off!
- Microsoft Amex Offer: Get $50 Off Your Next Purchase (Targeted)
- All Current Chase Offers In One Place! Continuously Updated With The Latest & Greatest
- Avis Amex Offer: Get $75 Off Your Next Rental (Targeted)
Editor Notes / Roundups
- FBI Warning About Public Charging Stations, Marriott Hidden Resort Fees Settlement & US Banks Closing Innocent Customers’ Accounts
- 100 Best New Hotels In The World, Walmart Sues Capital One & 8 Mexican Ruins You Can Have To Yourself
That does it for this week. Hopefully you found some articles that were interesting and useful to you and caught up on anything you missed.