New Hilton Timeshare Offer
It appears Hilton wants to keep the timeshare offer train a running! Rick recently was emailed a new Hilton timeshare offer that comes with another six figure point bonus. This looks to be targeted towards Hilton Diamond members but that may not be the case if you click through the offer. If you give it a try, let us know in the ToP Facebook Group.
This offer is not as good as the massive 150K offer at the beginning of the year or the 100K offer a few weeks back, but it could still make sense for some. Let's take a look at the details.
Hilton Timeshare Offer Details
Email Headline: 4 Day Exclusive Sale: Your Vacation Can Get You 100,000 Hilton Honors Points
Get 100,000 Hilton Honors™ Points after your getaway to one of these destinations:
- Enjoy 4 nights for $499 in
- Las Vegas
- Daytona Beach
- Virginia Beach
- Enjoy 3 nights for $599 in
- Lake Tahoe
Offer expires April 25, 2023
Terms Of Offer:
Hilton’s special preview packages are only available to persons who meet certain criteria and reside in a state where our projects are registered for sale. Our special preview packages are only available to persons whose combined gross annual income meet certain requirements.
And YES both you and your spouse will need to attend the meeting.
You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you:
- (i) have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation,
- (ii) have attended a Hilton Grand Vacations sales presentation at any property within the last year, and/or
- (iii) are an employee of Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates.
Preview packages expire 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise stated in the offer you received.
- You have up to 12 months to use your preview package unless otherwise stated in the offer you received.
- A $19.95 charge applies to each reservation change made up to 30 days prior to arrival. Should your plans change within seven (7) days of your scheduled arrival, requiring a change of your reservation or arrival dates, the equivalent of one (1) night at the currently published rack rate will be applied to the cost of the package.
- Preview package price is non-refundable.
New Hilton Timeshare Offer: ToP Thoughts
If this offer had come out a year ago etc. it would have looked a lot better. With what we have seen over the last few months it just isn't as exciting because of the cash outlay. It is 4 nights instead of 3 nights but that isn't worth a $250 increase in my opinion.
If you have a trip planned to one of the areas and didn't grab one of the previous offers I think it still makes sense. You will come out ahead since the offer prices will likely be around 50% the cost of cash prices. Then you get 100,000 Hilton Honors points that mostly offset that cost. So it is a near zero net cost overall but it doesn't offer outsized value like some of the previous offers. Because of that I wouldn't go out of my way to do this one.