Microsoft Amex Offer
Yesterday I shared the details of a new Avis Amex Offer that could save you $75 on your next car rental. Today I bring you a new Microsoft Amex Offer that could save you $50 on your next purchase. This is a targeted offer so be sure to check all of your American Express cards.
Amex Offer Details
- Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $350 in one or more purchases online at microsoft.com/en-us.
- Purchase must be made by 6/30/2023.
- Offer valid online at US website microsoft.com/en-us and via the Microsoft Store app.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US and Puerto Rico.
- Excludes B2B services, Bing ads, Skype, Microsoft Living Well health center, Microsoft Production Studio, Microsoft Theater, AppSource, Consulting services, Azure and Azure Marketplace.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Microsoft Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
This is a decent offer if you were looking to purchase something from Microsoft, especially when paired with a shopping portal. If you need an Xbox this is a pretty good discount there. It looks like you could also buy Xbox gift cards if you want to give them as a gift or load your Xbox live account. Or you could pair this with your Microsoft balance if you have purchased Xbox gift cards in the past for your Amex Business Platinum Dell credits.
Hopefully many of our ToP Facebook Group members were targeted for this offer.