Gas Amex Offer
Along with the new Best Buy Amex Offers that launched the other day there is a new gas Amex Offer that can save you up to $15 off your ever increasing refueling costs. It isn't much, but every bit counts.
Get a $3 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $35 in one or more purchases at a U.S. gas station by 7/15/2023. Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $15).
- Offer valid for eligible purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. gas station location by 7/15/2023.
- Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel, including jet fuel purchases.
- “Gas station” means a merchant that is primarily in the business of selling gasoline to consumers. A gas station may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers.
- The following are NOT considered gas stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Gas Amex Offer: ToP Thoughts
The interesting thing on this offer is it doesn't specify purchases at the pump like they have in the past. As many of you know, gas stations sell things other than fuel. Things like gift cards! I have a feeling that this offer could be triggered by those type of purchases. If you give it a try be sure to let us know if it triggers the Amex Offer email in the ToP Facebook group. If not, it still is nice to get a discount on your next few fill ups. Especially if the offer is on a card that earns bonus points on gas, like the Hilton Surpass or Amex Business Gold.