Bluegreen Timeshare Offer
There is a new Bluegreen timeshare offer that was sent to me via a Choice Privileges email. They must have some sort of partnership set up but I will say I found the offer kind of interesting. Mainly because it offers a free vacation to some places not normally listed on timeshare presentation offer deals. Let's take a look at the details.
Bluegreen Timeshare Offer Details
Here are the details for the timeshare presentation offer:
- Enjoy a 3-night hotel stay for just $279 at 20 participating Bluegreen destinations.
- Get a $275 American Express Gift Card to add even more fun to this vacation.
My email also says if you book within 30 days of your purchase you'll get an additional $25 American Express® Gift Card**. That's a total of $300 in gift cards to spend during your getaway. But that doesn't show on the landing page so I would ask for it if you are interested in this on.
It says ends soon / last chance on the email but I couldn't track down any promotion dates on the email or on the offer page.
Here are a list of the options, some of which are a unique compared to other timeshare offers:
- Boyne Falls, MI
- Charleston, SC
- Chicago, IL
- Daytona Beach, FL
- Las Vegas, NV
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- New Orleans, LA
- Orlando, FL
- Ozark Mountains, MO
- Panama City Beach, FL
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Antonio, TX
- Savannah, GA
- Shenandoah Valley, VA
- Smoky Mountains, TN
- St. Augustine, FL
- St. Petersburg, FL
- White Mountains, NH
- Williamsburg, NH
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
Notable Offer Terms
By participating in this offer, you agree as follows:
- If you are married or participating in this offer with a cohabitating significant other, you and your spouse or significant other (as applicable) are hereinafter collectively referred to herein as “We” or “Us:”
- I am, or at least one of Us is, 25 years of age or older.
- I or We each (if married or cohabitating with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me) have a valid driver's license or government-issued identification.
- I have, or at least one of Us has, a valid personal credit card bearing a MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, or Discover® logo.
- I or We (if married or cohabitating with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me) have a gross annual household income of at least $50,000 (this income requirement may be waived if I, my spouse, or my cohabitating significant other who is participating in this offer with me is 62 years of age or older) and I understand that I, or at least one of Us (if married or cohabitating with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me), must:
- (i) have a minimum credit score as established by this offer's sponsor (currently a FICO® score of 600); or
- (ii) if FICO® information is not readily available, meet Bluegreen's internal financial risk underwriting requirements.
- I or both of Us (if married or cohabitating with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me) may not have filed for bankruptcy or been adjudicated bankrupt or insolvent within the past 7 years.
- I agree that I (or We if married or cohabitating with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me) must attend and complete an approximately two-hour Bluegreen Vacation Club® sales presentation and tour on the benefits of timeshare ownership at the Bluegreen Vacations preview center in my selected destination area.
- If married, or cohabiting with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me, both individuals must attend and complete the timeshare sales presentation and tour together.
- I or We each (if married or cohabitating with a significant other who is participating in this offer with me) understand that neither of Us may participate in any promotional or other offer made by another vacation ownership company or travel club while traveling on this Package.
- Residents of North Dakota and South Dakota and any states where registration or licensing requirements have not been met are not eligible for this promotion.
Bluegreen Timeshare Offer: ToP Thoughts
I think this is a pretty good offer for anyone that wants to travel off the beaten path a bit. While it doesn't offer the upside value some of the Hilton offers have it does offer a free vacation for a few hours of your time. These are probably best for an option that is within driving distance etc. since many are not near a major city center. Boyne Falls, Michigan is a great option in the winter for anyone that enjoys skiing or golf in the summer.
Let me know if anyone books it over in the ToP Facebook Group.