Amex Business Platinum & Checking Offer
Whoa Nelly, this is a big one. How does 220,000 Membership Rewards (MR) points sound hitting your account? They probably come in hot, with a big clunk as they prop up your MR account. There is a new Amex Business Platinum & checking offer that is giving you an opportunity at just that. The key is you need to be targeted for it. Have no fear, we have a link for you to try. Even if you are not targeted for the Business Platinum card offer the Business Checking account offer is publicly available to everyone that hasn't had the account before. That has a nice hefty 50K bonus attached as well. Let's dive in to all of this goodness!
220K Membership Rewards Points Amex Business Platinum & Checking Offer Details
Let's break this offer down for you in portions. You will need to complete all parts to get the full 220K bonus, but you can grab things individually too if you don't qualify for it all.
Amex Business Platinum Offer
Here are the terms for the Amex Business Platinum portion of the offer:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards after spending $15,000 within the first 3 months of card membership.
- The $695 annual fee is NOT waived
Check out our full review on the Business Platinum card for more information on the card and its perks.
American Express Business Checking Account
Here are the terms of the Business Checking account portion:
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after completing the following:
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in eligible deposits within 30 days of opening your first account, AND
- Maintain an average account balance of $5,000 for the next 60 days, AND
- Make 5 or more qualifying transactions within 60 days of opening your account.
Perks Of The Amex Business Checking Account
Here are some perks of the Business Checking account:
- Earn 1.30% APY on balances up to $500k
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every $2 you spend on an eligible Business Debit Card purchase.
- Turn Membership Rewards points into deposits directly into an American Express® Business Checking Account.
- A maximum of 1,000,000 Membership Rewards points per year ($10,000)
If you sign up for the Amex Business Platinum AND Amex Business Checking account then you can get another 20,000 Membership Rewards points after completing the requirements of both. That is a total bonus of 220,000 Membership Rewards.
Amex Business Platinum & Checking Offer: ToP Thoughts
I tried to see if I was eligible for the Business Platinum portion but after logging in it said the offer was no longer available. If you get that message it means you weren't targeted. I have already received a Business Checking bonus so I am not going after that. Although some of been able to open it for multiple businesses it isn't worth the risk to me. Here is a link to just the Amex Business Checking offer in case you are not eligible for the Business Platinum card but have never had the checking account. You may want to wait on the checking account and hold out for a combo offer you are eligible for. I would probably just grab the 50K myself.
From what I could tell the Business Platinum offer looks to be a no lifetime language offer (NLL). Be sure to check the terms of yours before applying though, at least if you have had the card before. Also remember that you can not get another Business Platinum if you signed up for one in the last 90 days, even if it is a NLL offer.