American Airlines Rental Car Promotion
We always tell our Facebook group members to register for all promotions, because you never know when you might qualify. Similarly, that advice holds true for a new American Airlines rental car promotion. If targeted for this limited-time offer, you should go ahead and register. If you end up renting a car, you will earn some unexpected rewards! Now, let's get to all of the details.
RELATED: Earn 65,000 AAdvantage Miles after $4,000 spend in 4 months ($99 annual fee) on the ToP ranked AAdvantage card.
Details of the Promotion
For those targeted American Airlines members, you can earn an Admirals Club One-Day Pass (a $59 or 5,900 AAdvantage miles value) for a qualifying car rental. Details of the offer are as follows:
- Register for the promotion by July 31, 2023
- Book an Avis or Budget rental car on aa.com
- Pick up the rental car by July 31, 2023
Terms & Conditions of the Offer
Surprisingly, the terms and conditions of this American Airlines rental car promotion are very favorable for AAdvantage members. Generally, you expect a minimum spend requirement on this promotion, but no such restriction exists. The terms & conditions include:
- register for the offer by 7/31/23
- pick up the rental car by 11:59 pm Central Standard Time on 7/31/23
- you must book a mileage-earning rental car with Avis or Budget on aa.com
- include your AAdvantage member number at the time of booking and at the rental car counter
- the Admirals Club day pass are deposited in your AAdvantage account within 10 business days after the miles for the eligible rental are deposited
ToP Thoughts: American Airlines Rental Car Promotion
While not incredibly lucrative, this promotion offers a nice bonus if you plan to rent a car in the next 2.5 months. Although we don't believe the Admirals Club day pass is worth $59, it is a nice perk for AA fliers, especially since it stacks with the AAdvantage miles you earn from the eligible rental car booking. We do not recommend going out of your way to make this promotion work, but it's likely you can find a one-day rental car for under $30 and that might make sense for some.
Are you targeted for this promotion? Come over to our Facebook group and let us know.