150K Hilton Timeshare Presentation Offer
I received an email this morning with a pretty massive 150K Hilton timeshare presentation offer in it. This is as big as I can remember seeing. I did one in the past for only 50K Hilton points, and this is 3X better. There is also a pretty enticing list of destinations attached to this offer. If you can stand firm, and keep your NO face on, this can be a great way to travel on the cheap. Let's take a look at the offer and break down its value.
Update 1/3/22: We got reports in the Facebook Group that this went out to non Diamond members too.
Huge Hilton Timeshare Presentation Offer Details
Email headline: Mark, Ready For 150,000 Bonus Points + A Getaway?
Details Of The Offer:
- 5 day / 4 nights at various locations (price depends on location)
- 6 day / 5 nights in Hawaii
- 150,000 Hilton Honors points
- Must attend 120 minute sales presentation
- Must purchase by 1/10/23
- Travel must be completed within 12 months from the date of your package purchase.
- Package is non refundable
- You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you:
- (i) have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation,
- (ii) have attended a Hilton Grand Vacations sales presentation at any property within the last year, and/or
- (iii) are an employee of Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates.
- A confirmed reservation may be rescheduled up to 30 days prior to arrival for a charge of $19.95. If you need to change your reservation dates within 14 days or less of your arrival date, the equivalent of one night’s stay at the currently published rack rate will be applied to the cost of the package.
- You will receive your Hilton Honors™ Points and/or Spend a Night on Us certificate (depending on your offer) at the conclusion of your Personal Preview. If your offer includes Hilton Honors Points, please allow six to eight weeks for them to be deposited into your account. You must be a member of Hilton Honors to receive Hilton Honors Points, and your gift does not count toward tier qualification.
- If you are married or cohabitating and combining income, the couple is required to visit and attend the Personal Preview together, except where prohibited by law.
- 6-day/5-night stay for $599 plus tax
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Waikoloa, Hawaii
- Cabo San Lucas
- 5-day/4-night stay for $299 plus tax
- Orlando, Florida
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- Williamsburg, Virginia
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- New York City
- 5-day/4-night stay for $1,899 plus tax
- Maui, Hawaii
Breaking Down The Value
This is a pretty substantial offer and one of the best timeshare presentation offers I have seen. Even though it looks good, remember to always ask for more. You never know what they may be able to add on, like more points or a bigger room etc. I wanted to also point out that in my experience you will earn Hilton points on the stay too, unless booked to stay at the timeshare property. Since they reimburse the hotels for your reservation it looks like a paid stay to the hotel.
I value Hilton Honors points at around $0.0045 each; they are definitely not the most valuable points. Even at that meager valuation the 150,000 points are worth $675 to me. That covers the cost of the room in all bit the Maui package. You could even make a nice “profit” with the $299 bookings.
That is before you even taken into account that these rates are greatly reduced compared to normal booking rates. I did some random dummy bookings for the Hawaii properties and they were coming out close to $1,500 with taxes and fees. That means you are getting around half off on the stay plus enough points to more than cover your out of pocket cost.
The downside is that you do need to sit through a 2 hour presentation. If you are super up front about why you are there it will probably be shorter than that. If you have kids they usually have a supervised play room for them to hang out in during the presentation. That is what we did with our kids last time.
150K Hilton Timeshare Presentation Offer: ToP Thoughts
I am very tempted by this offer, as I imagine other Hilton Diamond members are. I have to see if I can convince my wife to sit through another one of these presentations. If you are worried about finding dates that work I would call them first before paying to see if your choice matches up with your dates. The phone number on the site is 888-963-2612. If you weren't targeted it may be worth calling and asking if you can get in on the deal anyway. They usually will offer you up something, even if not the exact same deal.