$750 US Bank Business Checking Bonus
There is a new $750 US Bank business checking bonus offer out that is one of the better ones on the market. There is also an option for a $500 bonus if you can't meet the deposit requirements of the higher offer. My wife and I each did the $500 bonus for this account last year on our way to earning $5,000 in bank bonuses. It was fairly straightforward and the bonus posted per the terms. Let's look at the details for this offer and see who is eligible for this nice chunk of change.
US Bank Business Checking Offer Details
To earn up to $750, open a U.S. Bank Business Checking account using the promo code Q2BUS23 and complete the following activities:
- Deposit new money within 30 days of account opening and maintain your balance for 60 days after the account opening.
- Enroll in U.S. Bank Online Banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App within 60 days of account opening.
Your bonus is determined by the total amount of your deposits:
- Earn $500 when you deposit $5,000.
- Earn $750 when you deposit $15,000.
The offer expires 6/30/23
Who Is Eligible For This Offer
US Bank is a little bit of a stickler for their checking account offers. They will deny people that don't live somewhat near one of their branches. They make exceptions for this if you already have an existing relationship with them, like carrying a US Bank credit card. We don't have any US Bank branches in our state but we were both able to get the account because we each had a credit card (or two) with US Bank for several years now.
States With A US Bank Branch
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Here are some notable terms for the offer:
- Promo code Q2BUS23 MUST be used when opening the business checking account. Limit of one Business Checking bonus per business. A $100 minimum deposit is required to open a U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account.
- Earn your $500 Business Checking bonus by opening a new U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account between 04/24/2023 and 06/30/2023. You must make new deposit(s) of at least $5,000 in new money deposits (Direct Deposits, ATM/Branch Deposits, Mobile Check Deposit, ACH or Wires) within 30 days of account opening and thereafter maintain a balance of at least $5,000 until the 60th day after account opening.
- Earn your $750 Business Checking bonus by opening a U.S. Bank Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest or Platinum Business Checking account between 04/24/2023 and 06/30/2023. You must make new deposit(s) of at least $15,000 in new money deposits (Direct Deposits, ATM/Branch Deposits, Mobile Check Deposit, ACH or Wires) within 30 days of account opening and thereafter maintain a balance of at least $15,000 until the 60th day after account opening.
- An individual signer on the new checking account must be enrolled in U.S. Bank online banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App using their business profile within 60 days of account opening.
- The new money deposit cannot be funds held by U.S. Bank or its affiliates. The business checking bonus will be deposited into your new U.S. Bank Business Checking account within 45 days of balance verification, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance. Offer may not be combined with any other business checking account bonus offers. Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the new business checking account have an existing U.S. Bank Business Checking account or had a U.S. Bank Business Checking account in the last 24 months.
Account Fees & Credit Card Funding
If you open a Silver Business Checking account it doesn't appear to have any fee (this may require enrollment in paperless statements). Doctor of Credit reports you should be able to fund the account with a credit card for up to $3,000. Just be sure to set whatever card you use to have a $100 limit etc. on cash advances. This ensures you won't get hit with huge fees if it codes as a cash advance.
$750 US Bank Business Checking Bonus: ToP Thoughts
This is a pretty great business checking bonus and instantly one of the best options on the market. The fact that it is easy to keep it fee free, may offer some easy credit card spend, has a large $750 offer and requires only $15K in deposits versus $25K+ for something similar makes this enticing. The hardest part is being eligible for an account since US Bank is only in around half of the states in the US. If you already have a credit card account with them then you should be able to get around those rules. Although Florida and New York may be no go states no matter what you have up your sleeves.
Let us know if you grab the offer over in our ToP Facebook Group!